Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Our client is a fully integrated production company offering a range of creative solutions to help its customers create and deliver digital experiences. This job would be ideal for an AV Manager working with in a corporate organisation, leading a team in London and throughout EMEA. This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver live events in conjunction with studio production services and live streaming.Our client is seeking a full time Technical Operations Manager to work on-site at their customers offices in Dublin or London. The Technical Operations Manager is to primarily oversee the end-to-end event and studio production service including technical coordination, presentation setup and support.
AV/VC services, streaming, and management of service supervisors. The ideal candidate will champion technical excellence onsite, should have strong problem solving skills, quantifiable leadership talents, exposure to installed audio-visual, studio and event systems, and high level experience in team and project management. Our vision is simply to revolutionise the way technology is used and supported worldwide.
- Drive regional technical excellence for the Event and Studio teams.
- Observe and report service delivery, execution, and overall technical performance.
- Lead and grow the technical proficiency within Event Ops teams and develop personalised personal development programmes for the team members.
- Lead the focus and enforce our Service Level Agreements (SLA) for the service.
- Ability to develop and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) within Event Ops staff.
- Develop strategies to successfully meet quarterly and yearly goals with the Client Services Team.
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve the service to our clients.
- Work closely with the Client Service Delivery Manager, to ensure successful delivery of all events throughout EMEA
- Monitoring technical service offering and recommending where improvements need to be made
- Communicate and enforce our client’s customer standards, creating and defining new standards as technology and scope evolves.
- Create the operational systems, processes and policies in support of our client’s customer mission, improve management reporting, information flow, business process and organizational planning.
- Provide detailed analysis on data and metrics from past events to drive direction and effectiveness of future events.
- Collate data for the service reviews and advise on any technical erroneous trends that need flagging with our client’s customer.
- Work with the Client Services Team to provide assessments and forecasts of the service for the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual service reviews.
- Provide detailed training and proficiency tracking ensuring all key skills are met within the team and maintaining personal development plans each staff member to reach technical excellence in their role.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Experience leading and managing a staff of event and/or studio professionals.
- Exceptional leadership, professionalism and customer-service skills.
- Excellent task management, presentation, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up. Create analytical reports to support the team’s performance.
- 8 years working knowledge of audio-visual equipment with a proficiency in lighting, sound, video recording and data projection along with experience with the technical challenges and problem solving needs in an event production environment.
- Desirable to have experience managing a region/remote offices.
- Experience in live streaming is desirable
- 5 years prior work experience with minimum of 3 A-Levels or higher.
- A track record of working in the event or studio production industry in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Travel domestic and international