Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Our client are looking to expand the capacity of our production department to deliver projects to the highest standards. This is a new role being created to provide specialist video systems technical installation and maintenance capabilities. The Video Installation Technician will also be required to provide 1st and 2nd line support to our existing clients. This involves travelling between sites for scheduled maintenance and service visits as well as emergency call-outs in the event of a failure.Reporting to the Head of Production, the Assistant Video Installation Technician will be required to attend construction sites under the direction of the Lead VIT to install equipment racks, installed cabling, control and display equipment.
The successful applicant will be required to:
• Install, maintain and operate specialist video systems including lighting, audio and electrical
• Install, terminate and test power, data, video and audio wiring
• Install, populate, cable, dress, maintain equipment racks and wall-mounted controls
• Install and test projectors, screens, LED and other display technology
• Install lighting and audio equipment as part of our immersive video experiences
• Engage with and understand the media server technology we use
• Conduct on-site preventative maintenance visits as instructed by the support manager
• Provide 1st, 2nd & 3rd line remote and on-site technical support as required
• Maintain standards across all our projects by implementing our installation standards and quality management processes
• Assist on delivery, testing and logistics of our shows and events
• Travel to client sites worldwide as required
• Attend the office for project meetings and handovers
• Assist the warehouse manager in the warehouse on non-site days
• Undergo training as required in technology, installation and health and safety