Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Great opportunity for a Collaboration Engineer to join a company that is at the forefront in providing cutting edge audio visual system integration.- Schedule automated meetings of all end points required on the conference bridge from user requests logged via the client’s CRM system.
- Monitor the Collaboration environment remotely via the dashboard available on conference bridge management system.
- Perform daily checks on infrastructure environment via the dashboard available from the management system.
- Provide high-level technical reports of diagnostics received from the management system and/or infrastructure equipment when required.
- Able to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve minor infrastructure issues.
- Monitor the total bridge capacity daily and provide a monthly report reflecting Bridge and End Point utilisation.
- Monitor the client’s network with regards to call quality, bandwidth restrictions, public firewall connections etc. and escalate to the client when the network has a negative impact on the call quality of the Collaboration environment.
- Perform software and firmware updates when required to all end points and infrastructure equipment as per clients defined firmware standards
- Upon official request, assist clients with any technical requirements that they may have which pertains to the SLA.
- Diagnose and resolve, where possible, any problems that may occur, from time-to-time, in any one of the venues covered under the SLA.
- Assist with basic AV in-room setup and support when required.
- Perform stand-by duties for high profile meetings, presentations and training sessions (office hours only). Should the client require this service to take place after normal office hours, then it will be the client’s responsibility to log such a requirement three (3) working days prior to the meeting taking place. After hours support will be charged for and does not form part of the agreement.
- Ensure that the Onsite Standards document is updated monthly to maintain accurate records of important technical information needed such as IP addresses. Subnet Masks, System Passwords etc.
- Maintain a master asset register on a regular basis of all Audio visual and Videoconferencing equipment which will form part of the boardroom check register. (A record also needs to be kept on all loan equipment which is provided when faulty equipment needs to be repaired/replaced.)
- Competently work with the client’s CRM package to log and track calls registered by the end-users. (Full training to be provided by the Customer).
- Provide, in electronic format, detailed reports of daily activities and calls logged via the clients CRM system in order to produce accurate records and a history base. These reports must be sent through to our client on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that all calls logged on the client’s CRM package is relayed through the clients for record keeping on their database.
- Make technical recommendations to clients in terms of upgrades, replacement lamps or new technology trends.
- To provide support to the customer from Monday’s to Friday between 07h00 to 16h00 excluding public holidays. The resource will be entitled to a one (1) hour lunch break which will be taken during non-peak support times.
- The Collaboration Engineer must be allowed to attend all client Divisional bimonthly meetings over videoconferencing on Friday mornings between 07.30a.m - 08.00a.m.
- Our client requires that the Collaboration Engineer is released from duty to attend two (2) official company events through the year. Our client will ensure that these dates are communicated well in advance.