Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a great opportunity working within the systems test department. For the correct individual you will work as part of the Systems Test team, providing in house test and system validation services for proof of concept and to see through to off-site Factory Acceptance Testing, including video/audio control functionality of the various devices.Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Liaison with other internal departments, clients and consultant teams
• Setup and test systems from ‘scratch’ in terms of their electronics, mechanics’ and optics to meet the needs of our clients, using proven technology and also looking for new and interesting solutions to problems
• Physically setup elements of systems to prove the concept and communicate any and all information to the appropriate project team where required
• Deal with all aspects interfacing of audio visual systems into our client’s buildings this will encompass both hardware and software interfaces
• Perform off-site setup, test and commissioning and configuration programming of our systems
• Represent the company with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation
• To develop your knowledge from both experience and research to become an "expert" in one or more of a particular area of our project work to whom others in the organization can refer.
• Possess a good underpinning technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio Visual Systems this should include exposure to DSP programming such as BiAmp, Polycom and Clearone, Video Conferencing setup and use, some VoIP and AV/IT knowledge an advantage, experience in both the analogue and digital video worlds with Crestron DM and or AMX Enova a key advantage.
• Fully physically fit and with the ability to rig and de-rig systems.
• An Electronic or electrical qualification would benefit but is not essential however knowledge within these fields are necessary