Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We are looking for a talented and driven Business Director to lead their installations sales team, secure high-profile big-budget contracts, and contribute at senior level to the delivery of our client’s ambitious strategic vision.Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience of mastering detailed briefs for complex projects, engaging clients with sophisticated propositions as well as directing and managing teams to reach sales targets. Knowledge of audio-visual technology and related engineering systems is a plus, as is a familiarity with interpretive design and architecture contexts, capital project planning and place-making.
- You're an experienced technical sales professional ready for the challenge of growing our installations business.
- You've installed high-value digital experiences and you're excited by the next big project opportunity.
- You understand the importance of creativity in design, talk with conviction and think on your feet.
- You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in finding, quoting and selling big six/seven figure installation contracts.
- You'll be comfortable working in a small team fulfilling a lead business development role involving finding opportunities, pitching and proposing technical and commercial solutions, preparing tenders/bids, negotiating and winning major projects. You will support and be supported by the team, but will be able to work autonomously.
- Someone who is excited and driven by the challenge of winning new contracts and is comfortable with handing over project delivery to our project management team. After a full briefing, project handover, you will move onto chasing the next opportunity. Any involvement in delivering the project is likely to be limited to an advisory/consultancy role.
- You must be able to impress clients with professionalism, a confident demeanour and technical ability. When negotiating and awarding contracts, clients need to be impressed.
- Candidates must have extensive video experience and understand pixels intimately...the rest is a bonus.
- You will be responsible for reporting your monthly sales figures of your business unit.
- You will be responsible for hiring / recruiting support team as necessary to grow and maintain success of your business unit.
You’ll need to be able to:
- Be a finder and chaser of big immersive installations opportunities.
- Be a front line promoter of our client's organization installation expertise and capabilities
- Have the knowledge and confidence to pitch to and impress clients at senior management/director level.
- Conceive, design and cost-up and sell complex video installations.
- Design and deliver the engineering requirements of installations.
- Identify any necessary sub-contractors and negotiate pricing and terms.
- Liaise with external IT departments on network and IT integration.
- Respond to budget challenges, reshaping ideas based around limitations and finding more economical solutions where necessary.
- Be strong with numbers, pricing and margins.
- Keep abreast of developments in technology, shifting prices, and competing technologies.
- Solve problems, and want to work on the biggest and best pixel driven installations, globally.
- Have good industry knowledge and contacts to find and win tenders.
- General Microsoft Office skills
- Adobe Photoshop to communicate ideas (Studio will support main output)
- SketchUp/3d package for visualising spaces (Studio will support main output)