Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
A great opportunity working at a leading technical support service company. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join an expanding team. The business has a friendly company culture with great team spirit and enthusiastic attitude. There are good growth opportunities and progression for the right candidates who show commitment and willingness to uphold the company values.The role of the AV Engineer will see you working jointly across the engineering and operations team. You don’t necessarily need to have film based technical experience but you do need to have a passion for electronics and engineering and a good understanding of AV and video disciplines with the ability to learn new technology.
You will be working with the Senior Engineer, a highly experienced, technically skilled and very respected person within the industry. You will be supporting him to develop this part of the business.
• Cable assembly and soldering
• Cleaning, maintenance & manufacture of technical equipment.
• Repair of electronic equipment
• Assembly and testing of hire equipment.
• PAT testing - training course provided
Essential Experience required:
• Technical knowledge of audio and video processes
• Knowledge of procedures concerning the technical installation, implementation and delivery of projects.
• Understanding and interpretation of wiring designs and schematic drawings
• Fault-finding skills with ability to take initiative and problem solve
• Excellent soldering and cable crimping skills with impeccable attention to detail
• Background in electronics repair and soldering
• Computer literate - competent with MS Office - Excel, Word and Apple with ability to learn new programs quickly
• Full UK clean driving license
• Experience in a technical position in Audio Visual, broadcast or film industries
• Experience with AV installation / servicing
• Advanced knowledge of network and computer/ICT techniques.
• Advanced knowledge of systems engineering
Other duties may include:
• Forklift duties - training course provided
• Receiving and processing new products - asset listing and uploading information onto our dedicated asset management system.
• Delivery and collection of equipment to and from film studios. This could occasionally involve early starts/ late finishes and occasional weekends.
• Goods In - receiving deliveries/post and processing related paperwork, checking technical equipment is in good working order.
• Shipping goods - preparing goods for shipping and booking shipments
• Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
• Working hours can be flexible
• An exciting working environment with the opportunity to learn and develop