Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Fantastic opportunity for an AV technician to join a two man AV team in the heart of the city. Our is client is an investment company with a presence the US, APAC and throughout EMEA. For the successful technician our client offers full support in gaining CTS certification, annual bonus and company pension.Responsibilities
o To provide support and assistance to ensure that all client AV presentations and video conferences perform as scheduled and in the manner requested by Client guidelines of best practise. To provide monthly statistics of video conference calls performed successfully for compilation within the engineering monthly report (KPI).
o To carry out first line attendance to equipment breakdown or malfunction, performing corrective action or repair or defining the most effective course of action for sub-contract attendance and repair. To establish and manage an inventory of spares that eliminates unscheduled downtime (KPI).
o To participate in the preparation of specifications, estimates and tender documents for maintenance contracts. Utilising existing or new framework agreements, ensuring the Client achieves best value for its resources (KPI).
o To actively communicate with the Client on a regular basis to ensure that we are aware, and can be prepared to meet their changing needs.
o To ensure at the start of each day, every AV facility is in a known state with a clear set of user instructions enabling regular users to become familiar with operating procedures (KPI).
o To manage on behalf of the Client the Operating and Maintenance records with respect to all AV equipment ensuring any changes are correctly documented and filed (KPI).
o To ensure appropriate compliance with the Client’s purchasing, approval and Financial Regulations.
o To undertake regular reviews of maintenance services and actively communicate with colleagues to ensure the Company is innovative in the area of maintenance and planned works.
Skills and Experience
- To be fully competent with all installed & portable technologies including Cisco MCU’s, Gateway, codec’s and TMS software.
- Experience with Video conferencing infrastructure - VCS Controls and Expressways, MCUs and MCE blades, Gateways, Dial plans.
- Crestron experience
- A good knowledge of Cisco endpoints and to have the ability to install codecs. Experience with Cisco Telepresence, Jabber, Webex & SfB
- Contribute to the Client’s commitment to continuous improvement by actively participating in the business continuity assessment process and scenario testing.
- Participate in the Company’s appraisal process and undertake appropriate training and development activities or programmes.
- Operate in accordance with Health and Safety requirements
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Building Services management and technical opportunities
- Demonstrate a willingness to work flexibly to respond to the evolving Building Services needs of the Client
- Evening and occasional weekend work will be necessary
- Proactively train and support end users as required
- To be an ambassador - approach and professionalism is extremely important
- Customer service skills are very important and also the ability to work calmly under pressure and resolve any issues quickly and