Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
The main purpose of the role is to provide full technical onsite support across our London client sites. You will have exposure to a multitude of technologies in the Audio Visual and Videoconference area.The main purpose of the role is to provide full technical onsite support across our London client sites. You will have exposure to a multitude of technologies in the Audio Visual and Videoconference area.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supply pre-planned and flexible operational cover on various sites based around London
- Setup/operation of integrated events spaces including high profile auditorium based results presentations and town halls.
- Proficient in audio, Video and lighting equipment both digital and analogue
- Videoconference/audio conference set-up and support with Cisco & Polycom systems
- Manage all aspects of the Video Calls from initial booking through to the monitoring and completion of all calls including scheduling and full systems operational testing prior to any high profile event.
- Prepare equipment for future events and meetings as required
- Locate faults and provide resolutions i.e. Fix/replace/upgrade hardware when relevant in support of the AV & VC facilities
- 1st /2nd line repairs & on-going preventative maintenance including daily checks on all equipment in the building
- Audio Visual support to other areas of the business when required. This could be setting up PA’s or assisting with presentations in meeting rooms.
- Have the ability to work in a team together in addition to being a sole technician responsible for a client site and at times the main client interface.
- To be an ambassador - approach and professionalism is extremely important
- Customer service skills are essential along with the ability to work calmly under pressure and resolve any issues quickly and professionally
- To be very presentable and able to liaise with senior executives in a calm and professional manner at all times both face to face and via the telephone
- Required to work onsite shifts to meet requirements with a flexible approach ensuring out of hours events are also covered.
- Liaison with help desk & operations team to arrange backup support when required
- Administration necessary to support the role utilising Microsoft office applications, bespoke ticketing systems and room booking software.
- Have excellent communication, time management, presentation and organisational skills
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Be able to establish productive relationships with people at all levels
- Have a positive and adaptable approach to problem solving
- Ability to use own initiative appropriately
- Customer focused and strong ability to deal with individuals on all levels in a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner
- Ability to learn new technologies with ease