Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
All services should be delivered punctually, at scheduled times and in accordance with agreed SLA’s. The AV Service Administrator’s responsibilities include offer support and assistance to customer and any other responsibilities as requested by the AV Team Lead or senior staff.Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date inventory of supported rooms and equipment available within them and for replacement parts in order to facilitate timely repairs
- Provide an immediate helpdesk response for all reported service issues and escalate and service issues to the appropriate support representative
- Provide email reservation confirmations and meeting changes or cancellations
- Respond to customer inquiries sent via telephone, email and web scheduling interface
- Coordinate with far end room coordinators for A/V conferences and coordinate far end sites for A/V conferences regardless of far end support SLA
- Provide a helpdesk single point of contact for all rooms to report technical issues and an immediate helpdesk response for all reported service issues
- Maintain the Microsoft Outlook calendar for supported rooms
- Maintain service metrics (including equipment maintenance history)
- Create and maintain a room user manual for customer reference to be left in rooms at all times
- Maintain a room profile sheet that describes the room capacity, technical capabilities and fault history
- Maintain data integrity for videoconferencing directory
- Maintain a listing of customer names, departments and CDSIDs for future distribution list mailings
- Maintain service metrics (including equipment maintenance history
- Manage pool of loaner projectors (supplied by the customer) to deploy as a temporary solution in a break/fix scenario
- Manage accuracy of the consumable material fund
- Manage production of Monthly reports including number of calls received, response times and spend
- The post holder should be able to demonstrate an aptitude towards providing a high level of customer service
- Desirable to have at least one year’s experience of working in a media service/audio visual environment
- Should have a good standard of computer literacy and ideally will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Should have an understanding of PDF Reader to a basic level
- Good technical knowledge of AV systems is an advantage
- To be well organised and flexible and to be able to approach different tasks during the working day
- Willing to work with other members of the on-site team and take instruction from them
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
- Always present a positive attitude and image to the customer
- Ability to work under pressure
- An excellent communicator confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Willing to undertake training and examinations to improve their technical knowledge
- The AV Service Coordinator is expected to work the most suitable shift pattern to support the site, within the AV department’s operational hours of 07.00 – 19.00.
- Flexible hours may be required to provide cover. Working hours are subject to change to meet future requirements.
- Off-hours work and/or holiday work may be required. Overtime can be claimed by prior arrangement with the AV Team Lead and with customers approval. This must be accurately logged.
- Smart office attire