Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
The Senior Event Technician's prime function is to provide AV event support across all 'event' locations on London.The position involves a high degree of exposure, working sometimes with executive management and managing directors of the Bank to provide the services listed above.
Duties & Responsibilities
All services should be delivered punctually at scheduled times and in accordance with agreed SLA's. The Senior Event Technician is expected to arrive in good time for the start of the scheduled meeting setup-up time and remain until the required service is functioning correctly.
The Senior Event Technician's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Events / Broadcasts
- Assist with project management of live broadcasts across the client's sites.
- Attend / co-ordinate event production meetings.
- Deliver high profile auditorium based IPOs and results presentations.
- Work with specialised production and facilities companies in the provision of events and broadcasts.
- Provision of on-demand web casts that are posted on the client's Intranet.
- Project and event management in the absence of an Event Manager.
Video / Audio Conferencing
- Video / audio conference setup and support. Best efforts should be made to ensure all sites are connected on time and receiving / transmitting good audio / video.
- Assist with support for video / audio conferencing problems.
- Investigate faults and recommend further actions to rectify.
General AV Meeting Room Support
- Ensure all multi-media / presentation rooms are maintained in good working order.
- AV equipment setup and support.
- Presentation / multi-media meeting room support, including duration support.
- Assist with support for multi-media broadcasting.
- Quick response to emergency / ad-hoc requests.
Faults and Room Checks
- Carry out regular preventative room checks, ensuring all equipment functions correctly in accordance with the room check procedure.
- Ensure that all faults are reported in the correct way and in a timely manner.
- Proactive maintenance / reporting to ensure all AV equipment is always of the highest standard and functioning correctly.
- Assist with first line fault repairs.
- Carry out all power down / up when required, usually involving out-of-hours overtime commitments.
- Advise clients on best practice.
- Provide regular feedback on communication issues and service improvements.
- Focus on service / operational issues for review.
38 hour week rotated over 4 working days.
Occasional off-hours work and/or holiday work will be required. Overtime can be claimed by arrangement. This must be accurately logged.
Smart office attire.
Holiday & Sickness
Holiday and sickness entitlement is in accordance with our employee Terms and Conditions.