Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We are looking for an experienced production scheduler for our large format operations. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and be proactive, hardworking and motivated.We are looking for an experienced production scheduler for our large format operations. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and be proactive, hardworking and motivated.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in large format print finishing processes - printing, mounting and laminating are essential
- Schedule all large format print
- Liaise with on-site managers and advise on their print requirements and pricing
- Good working knowledge of resolution, dpi and vector graphics
- Experience in updating and changing artwork
- Order large format materials to keep schedules running smoothly
- Communicate with their line manager, providing updates on production and any outstanding issues
- Liaise with installers when needed
- Identifying and eradicating extra costs where possible
- Flexible attitude to overtime
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop
- MAC & PC