Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
The Project Manager will provide professional project management services to deliver high quality Lighting, Sound and Audio Visual installations across all our client market sectors but with particular emphasis on the Broadcast, corporate and entertainment sectors.The Role:
To provide professional project management services to deliver high quality Lighting, Sound and Audio Visual installations across all our client market sectors but with particular emphasis on the Broadcast, corporate and entertainment sectors. This role requires strong, proven Project Management skills on large scale installations to see a project through from procurement and scheduling to completion and handover.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
This role will require, but is not limited to, the following key roles and responsibilities for each project undertaken:
- Liaison with Business Development team and Systems Designers at all stages of the process
- Procurement of materials
- Scheduling of Works (staffing and planning)
- Client Management
- Project Communications (including reporting internally and externally to all stakeholders as required, daily site reporting, as built updates)
- All aspects of the onsite delivery of the project (including all H&S and Environmental responsibilities, logistics)
- Financial monitoring and reporting
- Handover and sign off to client (including assisting the timely production of O&Ms)
- Handover to Technical Service for ongoing system support
- Experience and practical knowledge of the installation and use of Lighting, Sound and AV systems.
- Ability to assist accurately with the costing of the supply, installation and commissioning of Lighting, Sound and AV systems
- Able to work at height (IPAF/PASMA desirable.)
- Strong IT & CAD Skills
- A thorough understanding of health and safety policies and CDM regulations with an ability to produce and compile risk assessments and method statements and to be proactive in implementing H&S policy and procedure.
- A good level of electrical knowledge and practices pertaining to installations
Personal Competencies and Behaviours:
- A high level of attention to detail
- A good team member with excellent leadership skills with the ability to lead team's on and off site, often in a high pressured environment
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Deadline conscious-highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task managing a challenging workload and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- To carry out your duties/responsibilities in a manner that reflects the our client core values at all times;
Dependable, Friendly, Knowledgeable, Adaptable, Customer Focused, Honourable.
Full enhanced disclosure and barring checks will be carried out.
Full Clean driving licence required
Work on site will be required. Long distance, countrywide travel and overnight stays are also likely.