Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
This position will be responsible for assisting the commissioning team in all the testing, commissioning and programming requirements within a our client project.Summary:
This position will be responsible for assisting the commissioning team in all the testing, commissioning and programming requirements within a our client project. Duties include site testing, commissioning and basic user training. Must be able to develop and maintain strong partnership with all members of the projects and operations teams. Establish and maintain clear and frequent verbal and written communication both within the company and with the client and its other vendors and consultants.
1. Take responsibility to manage your own workload in testing, assisting programmers and commissioning tasks and process at our client site and on Customer sites
2. You need to fully understand the project scope of works and project milestones for all systems that require testing, programming, commissioning and training tasks. You will then be responsible for assisting the Lead /Commissioning manager in delivering these tasks.
3. Ensure that all systems are completed in a timely, efficient manner to our clients' satisfaction and in compliance with all contract specifications.
4. Assist in the administration during these tasks and processes to ensure all project documentation is archived and delivered on time. This includes the control and flow of documentation provided below.
- Testing certificates (Including Pat testing)
- Staging check lists
- Programming check lists
- Commissioning test results
- Change control
- IP configurations / patching documents
- Weekly reports to project director and progress meetings
- Storage of control code and files
- Snagging forms
- PCC forms
5. Communicate the updates and status, both internally and with the client & consultant through regular daily, weekly and monthly project logs and reports.
6. Assist with changes to scope of works and closing defects by generating effective communication to the Project Manager and Project Director.
7. Perform other activities and assume further responsibilities as projects demand and/or as directed by the lead commissioning engineer / manager.
1. Ability to create, read, and edit control code, DSP files, firmware and software files
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers and work with subordinate staff effectively.
4. Capability to manage several projects simultaneously.
5. Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
6. Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word etc)
7. Qualified with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Clearone, Cisco, Polycom, DSP manufactures and other required control software.
8. Forecasting your workload on daily and weekly basis
1. Minimum 2 years of professional programming and commissioning experience in the audio visual industry.
2. ICIA CTS and CTS-I certification preferred.
3. Hands-on experience and knowledge of current products and trends in audio, video, show control, and/or related industries.