We aim to be perceived by our customers as a company whose services and support consistently exceed those of our competitors.
We will continuously improve our services and processes using clearly defined methodologies – identifying customer’s needs and expectations, and consistently meeting them every time, on time.
We are working to build a company that is regarded by all its employees and contractors as one they are proud to work for, that communicates with them, listens and responds appropriately, and values and invests in them.
Wherever possible, we will do what we have agreed to do, keeping our customers informed of progress and, in the event that one of our customers has a problem we will react immediately and decisively to overcome it.
We strive to be recognised as the market-leading supplier for AV recruitment services.
This policy applies to all employees, agency workers and suppliers, and the success of a this policy will involve the commitment and support of all stakeholders.
The Directors, as quality champions have overall responsibility for ensuring the correct application and implementation of this policy.
We aim to maintain our position as a preferred supplier by delivering AV Recruitment Services with the objective of enhancing customer satisfaction by:
- Ensuring that the services we provide will be entirely suitable for the defined purpose and delivered in a timely and cost effective way.
- Complying with the requirements both regulatory, statutory and of the customer, as well as continually improving the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Establishing and communicating, meaningful quality objectives and performance targets to all staff.
- Utilising a process of continual improvement where everyone is encouraged to review working practices and suggest methods for improvement.
- Developing employee skills and increasing their contributions through effective training.
- Developing supplier relationships, to ensure mutually agreeable long-term commitment.
- Ensuring our contractors are fully aware of the requirement for quality and are given all necessary information.
- Recognising that adhering to this policy involves all aspects of our business.
We are committed to providing quality, choice and value for money in all the services we provide to our customers.
This Quality Policy will be reviewed each year, unless new legislation is introduced that needs to be reflected in the policy.