Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
The Educational Account Manager responsibilities include developing business relationships with all levels of management within the Higher Education Institutions, and training end users on technology products, that will advance the development of market solutions within the defined territory.We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity.
Our client is seeking an Educational Account Manager to fulfil a senior position with the Sales Department focusing on external sales activities. The Educational Account Manager responsibilities include developing business relationships with all levels of management within the Higher Education Institutions, and training end users on technology products, that will advance the development of market solutions within the defined territory. You will also develop relationships within Education Organizations and Education Resellers. You will be in close contact with the Sales Department to discuss any opportunities within the Education market. You will report to the Director of Business Development, Education.
The company is a developer and manufacturer of professional AV system products. These products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centres, university lecture halls, and other applications.
We are seeking two candidates one to be home based with the North of England, with regular travel covering Scotland and Ireland. We also require a Southern Based Account Manager to be based closer to London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify key individuals (IT/AV managers, product specifying individuals, purchasers, etc) within the Education Institutions
- Develop strong and lasting business relationships with key individuals in the Education Institutions
- Schedule and book visit trips to High Education Locations
- Identify opportunities within the Higher Education Institutions
- Follow-Up on regional proposals and bids
- Develop product loyalty among the client's education market end users
- Proactively promote clients products via on-site training
- Support the needs and requests of Education end-users
- Support Education customers in their request for helping on projects/ tenders.
- Participate in Education function (technology shows, open houses, etc.)
- 10+ years of Audio Visual experience in a similar position within the AV industry
- excellent communication skills
- fluency in English
- significant technical sales skills
- Top industry salaries
- Extensive training programs
- Company car, Laptop, Phone
- Pension and Medical Benefits