Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Reporting to the Deputy Technical Events Manager, you will provide audio visual and production services for meetings & events for all our clients & internal departments.Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Deputy Technical Events Manager, you will provide audio visual and production services for meetings & events for all our clients & internal departments. You will help to co-ordinate resources between meeting rooms, restaurants, outdoor event spaces and the beach club.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day set-up and de-rig of all audio visual equipment throughout the venue, inclusive of the Beach Club and further unspecified areas.
- Operation of equipment for larger events or when called upon.
- Ensure that all required audio visual equipment has been assessed prior to set up and that it is in good working order. Bring to the attention of your manager any faulty equipment.
- Liaise with external service providers and internal departments to ensure that every conference or event runs smoothly and resolve any issues that may occur along with the your manager.
- By keeping your skills up to date and being aware of current practice and new developments within the audio visual events sector, you will give recommendations to your manager and be able to apply this knowledge to improve our service to our clients.
- Maintain a neat and tidy warehouse and perform monthly inventory of equipment.
- You will also help to review and manage any freelancers involved in audio visual and stage production.
- Experience of audio visual equipment including analogue and digital mixing desks, audio recording, set-up and operation of P.A Systems, live band mixing and EQ, conference phones, intelligent and generic lighting rig and programming, power management, projection including varied screen solutions, conversant with multi display soft i.e, Watchout or Spyder would be an advantage, etc
- Good knowledge of general IT connectivity, LAN networks and current software packages.
- This is a client facing role where you will be liaising with our valued guests and colleagues on a daily basis. You will therefore be well dressed at all times, courteous, well mannered, punctual, have strong communication skills, with an excellent level of spoken English, general administration skills, and the ability to juggle and prioritise a variety of tasks.
- A flexible approach to working hours is essential. Position is on a single basis and involves evening, weekend work, bank holidays, public holidays and on-call responsibility.