Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
The main purpose of the role is to maintain high levels of Customer Service through onsite attendance and remote technical support.The main purpose of the role is to maintain high levels of Customer Service through onsite attendance and remote technical support. Due to the nature of the Support Services business these areas are subject to tight SLA's and KPI's. You shall develop and sustain excellent Customer relations whilst providing first class technical support for immediate fault resolution. You will be responsible for ensuring fault resolution is to Client satisfaction; ensuring the commercial impact of the account is upheld. You shall be responsible for the management of and timely updating of fault tickets.
Responsibilities shall include but no be limited to the following:
- Field service engineering work as required
- Onsite Service Engineering covering client sites as required
- Travelling to Client sites (including European travel if required)
- Site and event coordination and support
- Preventative Maintenance calls as required
- Rotation of client sites as required
- Site surveys
- Small works installations, including handover to Client
- Working any rotational shift basis as required
- Administration necessary to support engineering role