Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
This position will be responsible for managing all testing, commissioning and programming requirements within our client project.Summary:
This position will be responsible for managing all testing, commissioning and programming requirements within our client project. Duties include overseeing planning, scheduling, factory staging, factory programming, site testing and commissioning, training and FirstQ requirements. Must be able to develop and maintain strong partnership with all members of the projects and operations teams. Establish and maintain clear and frequent verbal and written communication both within the company and with the client and its other vendors and consultants.
1. Take full responsibility to manage all the planning and scheduling of testing, programming and commissioning tasks and process at our clientsite and on Customer sites
2. Manage scheduling and staffing with in-house, contract and sub-contracted resources. You are to liaise with the Projects Director, Installation Manager and project Manager to ensure the correct resource is schedule is a timely and effective manner.
3. You need to fully understand the project scope of works and project milestones for all systems that require testing, programming, commissioning and training tasks. You will then be fully responsible for all aspects of delivering these tasks on time thereafter.
4. Ensure that all systems are completed in a timely, efficient manner to our clients' satisfaction and in compliance with all contract specifications.
5. Manage all Administration during these tasks and processes to ensure all project documentation is archived and delivered on time. This includes the control and flow of documentation provided below.
"' Testing certificates (Including Pat testing)
"' Staging check lists
"' Programming check lists
"' Commissioning test results
"' Change control
"' IP configurations / patching documents
"' Weekly reports to project director and progress meetings
"' Storage of control code and files
"' Snagging forms
"' PCC forms
6. Communicate the updates and status, both internally and with the client & consultant through regular daily, weekly and monthly project logs and reports.
7. Manage customer changes to scope of works, by generating effective communication to the Project Manager and Project Director.
8. Coordinate on-site training and administer client sign-off with the client team and ensure all warranty faults are called into the service team.
9. Perform other activities and assume further responsibilities as projects demand and/or as directed by the Projects Director.
1. Ability to create, read, and edit control code, DSP files, firmware and software files
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers and to lead subordinate staff effectively.
4. Capability to manage several projects simultaneously.
5. Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
6. Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word etc)
7. Qualified with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Clearone, Cisco, Polycom, DSP manufactures and other required control software.
8. Forecasting the correct resource required on a weekly basis
1. Minimum four years of professional programming and commissioning experience in the audio visual industry.
2. ICIA CTS and CTS-I certification preferred.
3. Hands-on experience and knowledge of current products and trends in audio, video, show control, and/or related industries.