Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Our client is looking for a Installation Engineer for AV/VC installations in corporate locations. The Field Engineer will work alongside their Business Assurance and Service Desk teams, and play a pivotal role in troubleshooting and resolving issues with AV solutions. This role is based in London, but our will also consider candidates from around the UKAs a Field Engineer within the Services Engineering Team, your mission is to provide AV/VC solutions to our client's customers. Your team is responsible for installing and maintaining AV/VC solutions across multiple sites globally.
Working alongside their Business Assurance and Service Desk teams, you'll play a pivotal role in troubleshooting and resolving issues with AV solutions.
In this role, you will be expected to travel to both nationally and internationally to carry out work, ranging from first fix through to configuration, testing and handover. For this reason, punctuality, flexibility and organisational skills are crucial.
- Install and maintain superb AV services and solutions
- Interact with peers, end users, managers, and external partners
- Troubleshoot and resolve AV system issues
- Work from schematics
- Work to deadlines
The candidate must have his/her own vehicle.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- AV installation and troubleshooting experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Must have own vehicle
- Current passport
- Physically able to do installation work
- AV/VC installation experience in large organizations, with demonstrable AV/VC knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of network infrastructures
- Interest in AV/VC technology
- Ability to use cloud-based systems and AV hardware and software, including AV testing equipment.
- Experience and the ability to configure DSP technology
-nConfident and professional when dealing with clients
- Excellent cable termination skills
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal