Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We are recruiting for a Configuration Management Database Project Manager, required for a 3 month project in Service Strategy Improvement.Key skills
-Significant experience of successful implementation of Remedyforce CMDB with demonstrable examples of implementation.
- Significant experience of Service Management/ITIL disciplines including Service Catalogue Management and Change Management.
- Demonstrable of extensive knowledge and experience of key IT infrastructure services including: AD, DNS, database technologies, Network technologies, core Microsoft and Linux technologies.
- Experience of managing complex IT infrastructure projects including: ability to accurately plan and deliver a plan against an agreed plan, risk/issue management, progress reporting and escalation management,
- Highly personable with the ability to work a range of stakeholders including technical staff and senior management, with the ability to articulate complex ideas simply and accurately.
- Experience of Business Process Mapping, workshop management to elicit requirements and complex technical dependency information.
- ITIL Qualified
- Prince2 (or equivalent)
- Experience of the Higher Education sector highly advantageous
Background: Our client has a Service Catalogue which formed of 2 parts:
- Business Service Catalogue - defines the official suite of IT services that our client provides to its customers. This was previously in spreadsheet and was manually maintained which made the updates onerous and has recently been moved to Remedyforce (using the out of the box CMDB fields).
- Technical Services Catalogue this is currently in a spreadsheet and defines all the underlying, infrastructure services which underpin the Business Services.
The Service Catalogue Project will:
- Ratify the defined technical services catalogue through engagement with the relevant technical staff and senior stakeholders.
- Working with the required stakeholders to define and implement a maintainable data model/service categorisation model in Remedyforce for the Technical Services Catalogue.