Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We are looking for a Senior Video Technician, for our client who specialises in video "' Large-scale projection, projection mapping and bespoke interactive systems.We're looking for someone who can/ is:
- Work well on their own as well as part of a team
- A calm and collected manor
- Work with direction from the head of department
- Support the company in developing junior staff
- Be positive, enthusiastic, presentable
- Experienced with corporate live events
- Ideally, experienced in working with Panasonic Projectors, Barco and Analogue Way Switching systems, Media Server Platforms and LED screens.
- Comfortable working with end clients to deliver their event
- Flexible with their working hours to suit the live events industry
- Ideally have a full UK driving licence (6 points max)
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Spec'ing equipment and reviewing jobs to ensure they have the correct equipment
- Problem solving for client shows and recommending the latest and best products for our applications
- Keeping abreast of new equipment and placing recommendation for stock purchases
- Rigging, operating and de-rigging shows
- Taking full responsibility for freelance staff on events
- Supporting the head of department in maintenance programmes and daily logistics
- Ensure you and others around you work in a safe environment
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas time off.
- Overtime at 1.5 X at unsociable times such as evenings and weekends.
- Training where appropriate