Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
This role will involve delivering, collecting and setting up basic AV equipment to our clients in and around London. You will be working as part of the warehouse team but delivering this specific role as your remit. You must be happy driving in London with large vans.Ideally you will have a keen interest in Audio Visual equipment and some basic technical experience would be advantageous. As a lot of our work is in the venues and events sector, good manual skills are beneficial when fitting display or projection screens and other AV equipment.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the head of department in maintenance programmes and daily logistics
- Warehouse duties such as preparing equipment for upcoming jobs, good house keeping and loading/unloading of vehicles.
- Assisting with larger events on-site and dealing face to face with our clients
- Working as part of a team whilst taking directions and guidance from Project Managers and Senior Technicians
- Delivery & collection of equipment to our clients
- Setting up basic AV equipment
- Assistance rigging, and de-rigging events.
We're looking for someone who can/ is:
- Must have a full UK driving licence (6 points max)
- Work well on their own as well as part of a team
- A calm and collected manor
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of video and audio equipment and show willingness to learn and develop their skills.
- Work with direction from the head of department
- Be positive, enthusiastic, presentable
- Comfortable working with venue staff and clients.
- Flexible with their working hours to suit the live events industry
- Able to commute to and from our warehouse (based in SE16 3EH)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas time off.
- Overtime at 1.5 X at unsociable times such as evenings and weekends.
- Training where appropriate