Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
An AV/VC Technician is required to be based at one of our client sites in Central London. This individual will provide support of fully integrated conference rooms, boardrooms and large complex environments such as auditoriums.Overview:
The Technician interfaces daily with the customer and acts as an extension of their team. His/her responsibilities generally include the operation and functional testing of all AV and integrated conference room components/equipment. The Technician works in cooperation with the customer's management team in support of their equipment and user community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers a 'white glove' level of customer support to all service
- Provide business as usual support & training to internal and external clients
- Carry out all 1st & 2nd line maintenance to all issues reported
- Setup and teardown of all scheduled onsite meetings
- Daily system checks to insure equipment and room functionality
- Performs remote testing for local and regional offices
- Event support including set up and operation of AV equipment
- Work closely with the helpdesk and field service engineers, where required
- Be organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- Excellent customer service skills with previous experience of dealing with 'C' level executives advantageous
- Being able to prioritise and work under pressure is essential
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy
- Be available and flexible to work overtime if required
- Capable of good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives to building contractors
- Be able to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem
- Reliable, conscientious character who takes pride in what they do and completing tasks on time
The role is a 40-hour week between the hours of 07.00 - 19.00, Monday to Friday. However flexibility with these hours will be required depending on client business requirements.
Dress Code: Smart office attire